- All GUEE products have a 12 month warranty active from the date of purchase from this website. The warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Please safeguard your invoice or shipping slip as a reference for warranty and maintenance services in the future. Objects covered by warranty and maintenance services are covered only for the stated period of time. These services cannot be transferred, sold or extended. When one of these services is used, aside from the proof of purchase, we will also use the purchase information to verify order legitimacy.
- To get the fastest possible response when making a warranty claim, please complete the Warranty Claim Form in full. If possible, please include photographs of your product so we can immediately start to assess the issue. We will then contact you to tell you the next step in getting your issue resolved. We offer free repair during the warranty but we are unable to pay the freight cost.
- GUEE warranties do not cover failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to, incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in writing by GUEE.
- If a defect arises during the warranty period, we will, at our discretion, (1) repair the product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the product with a product of equivalent functionality formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or, with your consent, a product that is functionally equivalent to the product it replaces.
- Warranties do not include normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries or straps.
- GUEE cannot accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty.”
Thank you, GUEE Online Store